Old October 24th 04, 04:24 AM
me

The parts required for the recall depend on year and whether
automatic or manual trans. and if the previous recall had
been performed. Some vehicles (2001-2004 manuals)require no parts
replacment, only pcm reprogramming.
I can tell you what should have been done if you tell me what year
and trans. you have.

Les

Here is the parts list

Part Number Description
88952427 Harness Kit, Strg Whl Theft Dtrnt Lk Shorting
(automatics except export vehicles)

88952428 Wire Kit, Strg Whl Theft Dtrnt Lk
(1998-2000 manuals & export automatics)

26056108 Nut, Strg Whl

26094767 Plate, Strg Shf Lk
(manuals except exports)