Old September 10th 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw,uk.rec.cars.misc
Richard Sexton

Default BMW E34 drivers seat

This is half the reason people buy sheepslin seat covers. The good (not cheap)
ones look decent and work as advertised (not cold in winter not hot in summer).

Seats may or may not be interchangable from drivers to passengers depending od
model and "fiddly bits". Have a good hard look at yours and decide.

But, the seat coverings are usually interchangable. So if it were me I'd get
a flawless passenger seat from a breakers, take the drivers seat out, drop
both off at an auto upholstery place and ask them to recover the drivers seat.

I paid about $60 to have them do this on my 633.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net