Old May 10th 05, 02:15 PM
Ted B.

> OK, so crash into a brick wall, or a telephone pole - preferably while
> skidding sideways, so that the passenger side gets nailed hardest.
> Maybe she'd get lucky and kill the carjacker.

Well, it's easy to say that when you don't have a gun pointed at you. I
think this girl did OK. The question I'm wondering is, why'd she wait so
long to crash? The report I read had her driving around for quite a while
before she slammed into a parked car. Now that I think about it, I guess
she was deliberately looking for a parked car to hit. If so, then that
would make her somewhat of a hero. OK, so the pedestrian behind the parked
car probably wouldn't think so, but then did the driver know there was a
pedestrian there? -Dave