Old January 19th 05, 05:40 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

"Rich Hampel" > wrote in message
> Your first premise is WRONG. Many of my relatives WERE nazis.....
> Nazism was a complete totalitarian system of total governmental control
> ..... so therefore by todays definition 'nazis' would be closer to far
> left progressive liberals who seem to tolerate absolutely no other
> philosophy than their own.

Intolerance is found on both sides of the aisle. Whether it comes from the
left or right depends on the philosophy. Nazi-style Fascism is for the most
part a conservative philosophy, as opposed to Communism, which is for the
most part a liberal philosophy. Historically, both philosphies played from
the same political gamebook, however.