Old December 4th 04, 10:40 PM

*cry* I _had_ NGK Iridium plugs in it... I put in Bosch double plat. plugs
in b/c the O'Reilly sales droid recommended them. I also put dielectric
grease (aka spark plug boot grease??) in the boots on the driver's side 4
boots (experimenting). Should I clean that crap out of the boots as best as
I can??

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake