Old December 4th 04, 11:50 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Okay... if it DOEs seem to be an ignition problem... dont get freaking
confused.

Are you saying it's even worse? Or the same?

I doubt the problem is the dielectric grease unless it's contaminated,... but
it may be if it's cheap stuff. If contaminated you cant clean it up,
sufficiently

Quit trying to get better performance with the "magic plug"... my point about
the Bosch is that they were SH!t in my and several other fords I knew of.
Several people on here swore by them, but I tried them twice and removed a
third set from a car I bought, all because of missing. No other changes..
and problems went away

Your car came with Motorcraft Double Plats and that's what you need to go
back to... and maybe new wires/boots.

opined in . com: