Old December 6th 04, 08:40 PM

I replaced the plugs with Ford Motorcraft OEM plugs (plat's)... stutter is
still there. Not as bad, but still there. I'm thinking the di-electric
grease screwed things... but I don't know, since the stutter was there
before the di-electric grease. Is there really any advantage to using MSD
ignition products over the stock versions?

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

> wrote in message
. com...
> I cleaned out all of the igntion wires that go to the ignition modules..

and