Old September 9th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default Automotive Industry News, Research and Information Jeeps BOYCOTT ALLSPAMMERS!

Sorry about that Bill, I am normally good at cutting out the crap part.

Buddy at AWA emailed me to complain about the spam call, but led me to
believe he would remove this group from their spam list once I pointed
out the Charter and it's intent to cut out commercial spam. We will
see.

Mike