Old February 27th 05, 04:32 PM
Marc Collins

Default NSR: Other engine sounds line in .PLR file doesn't do anything for me

I have dropped it to .6, .5, .3, .2 and finally .1...no difference. All the
other values affect the sound, but the "other engines" are still about 5
times louder than they should be. When I am at Dover, for example, I don't
want the car a whole straight behind me to sound louder than my own engine.
Adjusting this value worked in NT2004 if I recall, but no go here. I have
read others suggesting adjusting it, so I assume it is adjustable for some?
What values are people using?

Thanks,

Marc

Marc Collins

Your mouse has moved. Windows must be restarted for the change
to take effect. Reboot now?