Old July 21st 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default Texas driver's license to jump up to a whopping $100 or more

Loco laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE proud graduate of the South Hampton
Institute of Technology ****ted the following bull**** in
rec.autos.driving:

> The fee should be based on your driving record. Charge a base of $24
> but when it's time to renew add another $100 for each traffic
> violation in the last 6 years. Make the criminals pay thru the nose
> not the law-abiding citizens.

By that logic, based on your admissions here, I estimate that your
license would cost about $724.00, or about two or three of your welfare
checks for the year. Are you ready to walk that talk; or just walk
everywhere you go?

--
"My tars have been bald for two years.
Every month i glue some sandpaper to them and

--Laura Buch murdered her boyfriend
/ laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE 10/25/05

Message ID:
http://tinyurl.com/7p7xq