Old January 10th 05, 01:55 PM
Den

Thanks Uwe for your reply,unfortunatly i did not make myself clear,it comes
up with 4 button 4 axis but it will not let me calibrate,also the wheel is
not showing any calibration, (in any of the 4 modes on the rockfire) if i
directly connect my own wheel (Msffb-usb} the system recognises it
instantly,so the system is fine just will not recognise the gameport version
connected through the Rockfire adaptor.
TIA
den

"Den" > wrote in message
> Hi Guys
> I have been trying to get my son's old Msffb gameport wheel to work for
> him,i ordered a rockfire rm203 (USB converter) from the states,after
> connecting to computer using sidewinder 4.0 software {mode 3} i get 4

button
> 4 axis,it comes up with z rotation etc,it will not recognise it as a

wheel,i
> have tried all modes to the same response.If anyone out there has a

similar