Old July 2nd 05, 03:32 PM

Default Maiden Voyage

Well,.. for those of you who have been following me WOES of the 1970
Beetle that is really a 1973 with a 1971 engine on a "Possible_ 1970
Frame I have some good news for you. My Mechanic finished it
yesturday and we have it back! And it only cost me,... $800!!!!!

Oh Well,.. at least I know she is safe to drive so I won't worry about
my Wife when she is driving it. We took it for a short cruise
yesturday to make sure everything was working,.. it was. SO today we
are taking it even farther from home,.. a family reunion and it's
about 60 miles away,.. it's going to be a day trip fpr us but we will
be coming back after dark so that might be exciting <G>.

Couple of quick questions,.. First of all,...

Is it possible to overheat the engine?

Where can I get Key Blanks?

Ken