Old August 21st 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
gpsman

Default Unusual Road Rage Incident

Brent P wrote: <brevity snip>

> Reminds me of one my rides on an upaved trail that is for biking and
> horseback riding. Someone wasn't pleased I was riding a bike there
> because their horse wasn't used to bikes yet.... Yet a narrow trail with
> blind curves is where you introduce the horse to bicycle riders?

Spurious conclusion. You have no method of determining when the horse
was introduced to bicycles.

That said, many if not most horses should not be mixed with bicycles.
They have a brain about the size of your fist and can spook at the
slightest provocation, or none at all. A highly unpredictable, large,
potentially dangerous and very stupid animal in many cases.
-----

- gpsman