Old August 21st 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
The Real Bev[_1_]

Default Unusual Road Rage Incident

Scott (formerly known as " ") wrote:

>>> Par for the Liberal Media course.

>>I really want to know more. Why was the guy so angry? Why was he
>>carrying an oar? Why was the woman riding a horse on a high-speed road?
>>Why did the innocent bystander stop if the horseriders had galloped away?

> Another given for the Liberal Media is that they NEVER follow up on a
> story unless it's something truly huge, like 9/11 or the JonBenet

Does anybody know where the name JonBenet came from? Family name?
"Beautiful" in some little-known frenchified foreign language? Misprint
on the birth certificate?

>>So then the woman was flagging down a driver on the FAR side of the
>>street? Curiouser and curiouser.

> Same reason assholes put "SLOW DOWN! CHILDREN AT PLAY!!" signs into
> the middle of the street in front of their houses: pure arrogance.
> They think the world revolves around them and their precious little
> darlings, and that everyone else should kowtow to their demands.
> Michele strikes me as this type of person.

I'm sorry I didn't get to see her. I haven't had all that many grounds
for outrage recently and I'm feeling the lack.

--
Cheers,
Bev