Old August 22nd 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Vee-One

Default Unusual Road Rage Incident

"The Real Bev" > wrote in message

<Brevity Snip>

>> Or a gun.

> A question: While you need a permit for concealed carry, is there any law
> preventing you from wearing a six-gun on your hip?

<Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer. Check your local laws>

While many areas that don't ban gun possesion outright (Washington DC,
Chicago, etc) have no laws against the open-carry of a firearm, sheeple tend
to be a nervous bunch if they see you packing, so be prepared to see the
'boys in blue'. However, if you are knowledgable of the laws, kindly inform
them of your rights when they do arrive. That's why I love living in
Alaska, where concealed carry is allowed WITHOUT a stinkin' permit.

Vee-One