Old September 8th 06, 06:09 PM posted to alt.energy.renewable,alt.energy.automobile,rec.autos.tech,sci.environment,alt.global-warming
Kruse

Default ethanol producers who use ethanol?

Mad Scientist Jr wrote:
> Who are some Ethanol or E85 producers (or farms / suppliers / etc along
> the chain) that use Ethanol instead of fossil fuels, to produce their
> products?

Not exactly sure of the answer that you want, but I think the day is
coming (if we like it or not) where the percentage of corn and soybean
products being added to our fuel is increasing. About 25 miles to the
north of me the largest biodiesel plant in the U.S. is under
construction and is due for completion in '07 or '08. So I guess after
that, the area will have a larger percentage of biodiesel fuel use.
As for if you are trying to start a pro or con argument on ethanol or
biodiesel use, sorry, I'm not going to bite.