Old August 10th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Default ActLab ForceRS paddles/rFactor 1150 stability?

Bob Simpson wrote:
> You can use any of the many buttons on the front of the wheel that you
> like to change gears, of course.
>
> I just so happens that I broke one of the paddles on my Act-Labs Force
> RS and got a replacement set. Contact me at
> and depending on which one it is,
> we might be able to work something out. (remove SPAMLESS btw). I'm
> surprised that they don't offer this as a spare part since it's pretty
> flimsy and likely to break.
>
> Bob Simpson

Thanks - you are a thoroughly helpful bloke .
I think I'm covered - I found someone with a spare set of paddles.
My CTDs turned out to be my BIOS reseting the CPU voltage to default -
not enough to crash alot of other things, but rFactor was just taxing
enough for me to finally notice. A 1.8Ghz Opteron @ 2.7Ghz needs a
little extra juice (only 0.05V actually)

Thanks!
Kendt