Old September 14th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
HyperCube33

Default Jammed Sunroof

Sorry for the obscure post. Later on today I'll post pictures, and maybe a
video link to show what happens when attempting to open and then re-close
the sunroof.
The loud cracking (actually, sounds more like a plastic gear skipping or
jumping) coming from near where the button is. I have yet to aquire
directions nor time (weekend is coming up soon!) to remove the headliner and
inspect whatever and attempt to figure out how it works, and what is wrong.