Old September 8th 06, 07:37 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
[email protected]

Default *HELP* Poor radio reception on an E36 (evo)

I have installed a new radio in the car and it works great but the FM
reception is not so great. Where does the antenna wire go once it
leaves the back of the radio? The old unit which still worked seemed
to get much better reception than my new alpine unit.

PLEASE HELP! I have looked at the owners manual for my type of car and
found nothing about the antenna, just the radio, speakers, and CD
player.

Thanks all, JM

PS: I miss my NPR in the morning and afternoon all the time now :-(