Old June 23rd 05, 06:33 PM
Tim O

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:00:01 GMT, No One >
wrote:

>He has a right to speak his mind. You have a right not to listen.

I agree with this as political correctness irritates me, though this
might just fall more toward lacking tact. I do find it odd that he
chose to say it about a woman driver that appears to be the real deal
and to CALL HER to say those things. Wasn't like she was seeking an F1
ride and looked him up.

I'm not a fan of IRL either, but Danica has bigger balls than many of
the F1 drivers. They were scared to the point of protest by Indy when
F1 first came back, even though the terminal velocity of the F1 cars
would have been lower than the speed the IRL cars run lap after lap,
they were ****ing their pants over the wall.

Ecclestone should at least have the sense to lay low until he gets his
own mess under control.