Old June 28th 04, 04:37 PM
David C

"Ypnos" > wrote in message
. ..
> ...some b**tard parked his car near my drive in such a way that the only
> thing sticking out was his tow bar. And what do I do? What any normal

person
> would do, reverse out of my drive. In the process, the rear left bumper

has
> now been torn in half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> No, I couldn't see the tow bar because the way my drive is shaped is
> diagonally upwards, then it goes downwards onto the street.
>
> Anyway, I need to know how much a standard stock silver bumper is for a

156,
> anyone know?
>
> I've only had the car for just over a week I'm off to cry

Were you at National Alfa Day yesterday asking about a 156 rear bumper?

Anyway, the rear bumper may come unpainted so you may need to add that to
your costs.
You don't say if it is a saloon or SW because they are different.
Also different if they have black strips or not.
You are looking at around £200-£240 for a rear bumper.
--
David C
156 Selespeed sp3 + Brembo conversion