Old July 3rd 05, 07:14 AM

David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
> On 2 Jul 2005 19:55:25 -0700, was understood to
> have stated the following:
>
> >> Well nobody said you shouldn't. See, stupid people are going to
> >> believe it no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented to
> >> them.

> >Sorta like the "they gots WMD" lie, huh, stupid?

> Seemed to work for some libruls:

[snip of a bunch of quotes from other wrong folks]

So, I see how it goes: if a conservative says something dumb, it's
acceptable if a liberal also says the same dumb thing?

Seems to me that no matter who says it, dumb is dumb.

But I like to actually use my brain, instead of letting other people
try and fill it it with crap.

What's your excuse?

E.P.