Old November 7th 04, 03:14 PM
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

P.J.Berg wrote:
> MUADIBŪ wrote:
>
>>Allright Squirrel!........ from Whence do you get all the Fun Quotes?
>>
>>Gotta be a website they're comin' from.
>>
>>Give it up.

> Could it simply be the man is smart and does not need web sites to qoute??
> My bet is on the latter, goes with(If I can spell this now) articulation,
> grammar and chain of thoughts..

Squirrel not smart. Squirrel types with thumbs. Squirrel uses Tagzilla.

http://tagzilla.mozdev.org/

> He seems like a person I would very much like to meet somewhere sometime...

I reckon that's fair warning, then. I will henceforth stay out of dark
alleyways and rooms with only one exit.

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus

-=-=-
Rocky is a liar. There is no Rocket J Squirrel -- everything ever posted
under that name has been written by SuperTagzilla.