Old August 8th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff Strickland[_1_]

Default Looking for T-14 gears or T-14 complete

When I needed parts for my '65 NP435, I went to the transmissiion shop
supplier. I got a complete rebuild kit, synchros, bearings and other soft
parts, for less than $100.

I have no idea who would have that stuff in your area, but I got my parts
from a place called CalTrans in Santa Ana, California. I suppose they have a
Web presence, but I don't know that for certain.

. ..