Old September 29th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy

Default Induced understeer works GTR2 (jeff, FYI)

FYI something bad wrong in vid?
Jeff Reid enlightened us with:
>>> (driver induced understeer). SNIP>>>

> car stable under heavy braking. I made a video of the reverse
> steering reaction, although the video only shows a left yaw, I could
> steer left and get a right yaw on the same section of track:
>
> http://jeffareid.net/gpl/gplrs.wmv

What the 'ell is wrong with this vid? I cant play it, jerky as hell, takes
100% processor time, dang near locks the whole system (yeah your right is is
probably SSDD Microsoft..)

checking now if all new ones are this way, but I had viewed a lot of your
older wmv & mpegs you ve posted... hoping it is not just me... lol

Nope, just the GPLRS.WMV I cant play...

Next 2 played fine though...