Old July 15th 05, 03:37 AM
slim

Elle wrote:

> "Peabody" > wrote
> E wrote
> > Well, I first inspected mine at about 32,000 miles when the
> > dealership "inspected" mine and told me they needed to be
> > replaced. They did this with a straight face. I took the
> > wheels off and looked, and it was obvious I was being
> > bull****ted, and I complained to the service manager. The
> > second time was last week. At 49,300 miles, I thought it
> > probably wasn't too early to check them again.

> My 91 Civic's first brake pads wore to the warning tabs after 43k miles.

The Scumbags at Paragon Honda in LIC told me at 12K that "they had to"
replace my pads to keep my warranty intact.

--------------------

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/i...now-usat_x.htm

"Other top officials, including Cheney and Rumsfeld, said the war would
last
"weeks, not months.""

http://www.natcath.com/NCR_Online/ar...05/052705w.php

"More than two years into a war that was supposed to be quick and easy,
and
the justification for which has spun from removing a dictator to
eliminating
weapons of mass destruction to fighting terrorism and, finally, to
planting
democracy that would then spread across the Middle East, Iraq is in chaos."

RayGun sends his lackey to kiss Saddam's ass.
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/fil...yan_Medium.mov
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.co...ickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim