Old September 9th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
nobody

Default Disable factory alarm on T&C?

OK cool. That's what i was hoping. Although I did trip it when I opened the
rear hatche tonight, but the manual says that a key in any cyclinder should
disable it . Another problem for another time perhaps.

On a related note, am I going to have to go to the dealer to get Key fobs
programmed if the previous owner doesn't find hem? In my previous, 1993, T&C
there was a wire I shorted behind the glove compartment that allowed me to
program a new remote myself. Do you, or anyone else, know if a similar
programming method exists on the 99 if I got fobs on eBay or similar?

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=382930

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=617162