Old September 7th 06, 10:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
tscottme

Default Why do Mexicans hang CDs from their cars' rear-view mirrors?

I like to pretend that Mexican culture is the equal of American culture so
that people will think I'm fair minded. All cultures are equal, some just
create the internet and walk on the moon a thousand years ahead of some
other cultures.

Maybe Mexico would be a nice place to live and work if the Mexicans put 1/5
of the effort they spend on running away into making it modern and
productive. Why should people all over the world improve where they live
when they can just buy a plane ticket or start walking? Maybe they know the
real value of "the old country."

--

Scott

The mainstream Left has demonstrated clearly which side of the battle to
preserve Western civilisation and freedom it is on. The Left, in any
recognisable form, is now the enemy. -- Stephen Pollard
http://tinyurl.com/o856g