Old June 17th 05, 07:20 AM
Spike

Just read your post and totally agree. In fact I just posted pretty
much the same thing before I read yours. Great minds do think alike.

Of course a bad mime is a wonderful thing to waste..... : )

So, where are you in relation to me here in Redding?

:

>> And remember Kadaitcha Man? He was the guy jousting with Sara all the
>> time from the nuke.the.usa group.

>She's currently stinking up 24hoursupport.helpdesk. (you do know that KM
>is a female, right?) I've got her successfully blocked, as well as hurc
>ast. It's not hard.
>
>Quit whining about the trolls. Learn to use the killfilter on your
>newsreader. Don't quit or run to a moderated group - if you do, you've
>let the trolls win. There's no reason for it.
>
>I won't join moderated groups, because every one I ever joined. the owner
>eventually mutated into Hitler.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16