Old July 20th 05, 09:54 AM
ThaDriver

>And to add to my insult, I forgot to put the lower air deflector in
place under the jugs............. I thought things went to well up to
the point of finding the bent tube and have gone down hill since. Not
discouraged though, Rome was not built in a day. I shall keep forging
ahead!

>On a note, the tube did not bend in the middle only on the flexible end

luckily, so it should be fine but I still need to check the very end of
it where the seal is.
Easy to do both of those things.
You did put the seam at the top of the tubes, right?
I would pull that tube out & check it now anyway (if that's the side you
forgot the tin on then you'll do that anyway). Eaiser to do it now than
later if it leaks...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Since I gave up hope I feel much better.