Old September 23rd 04, 12:34 AM
Mike

Try a search on
http://www.miataforum.com/cgi-bin/ul...;DaysPrune=365
for Car in flood. Be sure to be in the NA section. I recall several threads
on this very subject within the last year or so. Here is the link I recalled
seeing. It wasn't nearly as deep as I had thought though.
http://forum.miata.net/cgi-bin/ultim...c;f=5;t=032829

I would say bear minimum would be complete fluids change and new ECU,
located under the passenger foot area under the carpet. Not sure about the
seats and carpet but figure a couple of days in the sun and a good carpet
shampoo wouldn't hurt.