Old July 16th 05, 03:52 PM
Saucer Man

Default Chrysler Sunroofs: Leaks & Rattles Poll

I thinking of getting a 2006 PT Cruiser. I have to get a sunroof if I want
a factory installed navigation system and turbo. I never liked sunroofs.
In two previous cars, they ended up leaking after a few years and most
recently, my 04 Honda Accord Coupe has rattles and noises coming from the
sunroof area. With the moving parts up there and the cables, what should I
expect right? The dealer already had it for 6 days trying to silence it to
no avail. Anyways, are the Chrysler sunroofs more solid and quiet? I would
really hate to hear any type of creaks or noises coming from the ceiling
area.

--

Thanks.