Old September 11th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto[_1_]

Default 1990 Miata with 1.6 with shimmy in possibly the driveshaft.

lanny's advice is always sound. the problem may just be the widely known
wheel ballance issue. but it could be the bearings as it was in my can and
which has similar symptons. you may find this an interesting read....
http://www.miata.net/garage/65_mph.html