Old November 19th 04, 04:35 PM
Dee

Thank you VERY much for your detailed reply. It's been starting fine since
then, but the past couple days I detected the smell of gasoline when I come
to a stop after a highway drive, so a tune-up and thorough checkup is in
order. I'm sure I'll be replacing the ignition switch, too; it's not that
expensive a part. Thanks again.