Old December 20th 04, 06:53 PM
johnnya

Default Tire Wear

I bought a new 2004 in March and now have 24,000 miles on it. I had to
replace the tires last week as they had no tread left on them ( I did not
check them as often as I should have - just assumed that tires would last
longer than this and only rotated once).

Can someone help me understand if this is something that I can look forward
to forever (this is my first Miata and I love it!!). I have 205/45/16 size
tires. I would prefer to replace them next time with higher profile and
smaller size, any recommendations?? I use the car more as a fun commuter
(about 100 miles per day) but do occasionally enjoy taking 30mph corners at
70mph, and also occasionally exceed 100mph during the commute.

Thanks for your help!

JohnnyA
'04Silver