Old December 22nd 04, 04:55 PM
Bob

I have had similar problems with my 99M.

Try this:
1. Start the engine but do not move the vehicle.
2. Set the Temp Control to 75 degrees.
3. Press and hold the Floor, Mix and Defrost buttons at the same time.
4. The control head will begin to blink and enter a diagnostic mode. Once
the unit has gone through its diagnostics it will either return to its
normal mode (with all air doors calibrated) or it will return one or more of
16 differend error codes between 23 and 51.