Old December 22nd 04, 05:17 PM
IPavlov

Thanks a lot for the information. I didn't take a van for
repairs yet. - Was thinking about replacing the sensor myself
first. Now I'm thinking that limp mode may be result of a computer
going bad not the sensor, like it was in your case, May be the
sensor failure is just the more frequent one.

What was the final cost of repairs for your car?
Computer probably more costly than just the sensor.

Thanks,
IP.