Old May 16th 05, 08:16 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Mike,
I can hardly believe it has enough to make a difference, the
additive is pure graphite, just like you might save an old padlock with,
and a couple of ounces added to my Ford nine inch make the fluid as
black as it would look if it hadn't been changed in ten years.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/