Old November 23rd 04, 01:17 PM
jos

"Richard" > wrote in message >...
> 2.0 V6 TB are all 12v units, and all LHD, imported into UK from Europe. They
> are very good value but just as thirsty as the 3.0 24 V6. Both should do
> around 28mpg.
> The TB can be easily tuned to 250hp with a simple chip ( www.squadra.com and
> others). The 3.0V6 is 218/220hp as standard, but is easy to get 240hp. And
> the sound is glorious.
>
> The owner experience is also superb, mainly due to www.gtvv6.com . Loads of
> enthusiasts and lots of experience for the 2.0 TS, 3.0 V6 and 2.0 TB.

I had a brilliant 3 years with a V6 TB that I imported from France,
but I never managed to get much more than 26mpg. the left hand drive
cars offer great value compared to the 2.0 TS

saw one on offer at less than 5k at
http://www.alfalink-cars.com/gt_gtv.html
I was very tempted to follow it up but I do too many miles and now I
have a little person to worroy about too!