Old July 11th 05, 08:36 AM
JKnapp

Default 87 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4.0L Vacuum Questions

I recently purchased this vehicle and am not having the greatest of
luck with it. for 1 I think I need to clean the CPS Connector. but as
far as the vacuum problem down on the axle I can find where two of the
vacuum lines goto to engage the 4x4, but there is a third line that I
am unable to figue out where it goes. I believe it is the white line.
the other problem that I am having is at idle it will barely have
enough vacuum at idle to divert the air to the vent when I have the
A/C turned on. then when I accel when I get up to about 1500 RPM I
loose the vacuum and the Defroster is what the A/C then comes through.
If I go back to idle It goes back to the vent sometimes. I did tape
off the line underneth by the axle incase that was the problem but
still acts the same. any ideas?

Josh

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/4X4-87-Jee...ict128447.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=626424