Old July 26th 06, 09:27 PM posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.economics
Bill Funk

Default Texas driver's license to jump up to a whopping $100 or more

http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/news/...s/15009499.htm

>________________
>I am human; nothing in humanity is alien to me.
> Terence

If I remember right, Georgia offers a free ID card to those who can't
afford to buy one.
The case referrenced is about requiring ID at all, not how much the ID
costs, which is what I see this thread to be about.

Personally, I'm for requiring ID. Otherwise, how do you know who is
actually able/allowed to vote? An ID isn't anywhere as hard to get as
some make it out to be.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"