Old June 6th 05, 07:36 PM
Princess418

Default Shakes

Please help!!! I have a 2001 Cabrio. Two months ago I had my car
inspected and complained that it was shaking when I drived it. I had
an alignment done and the rotors resurfaced. After, about a month I
toke the car back to the same place that did the orginal work and
complained of the same shakes but it feels worse then before. So it
was suggested to get new tires which I did. I still feel the shaking
but it only happens when I go over 55mph and I am starting to feel
uncomfortable to drive it. Does anyone know what it could be ??? I
was thinking the rotors were not resurfaced correctly. Also, is this
a expensive problem??? I have already spent almost a $1,000 on this
problem. Thanks for your help.

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Volkswagen...ict122513.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=595856