Old June 6th 05, 10:43 PM
Nathan Lucas

i'm assuming 'rotors' are brake discs? warped discs should only give you a
vibration under braking. it could be due to play in any of the front
suspension joints, an out of balance wheel, a damaged or bent wheel, a
deformed tyre.....
news:1_595856_e9bc7f5d0f5e599a853e401e97da9623@aut oforumz.com...

http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=595856