Old March 2nd 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Chrysler T&C 1996 - Wiper Problem

The wipers work from time to time but not consistently. Mostly I click
it to the on position which starts at the delayed setting. It sometimes
starts and sometimes speeds up as I turn it to the most frequent
position. If I set it to low directly it rarely works and high is even
rarer.

The relay seems to be fine and I have swapped fuses with others of the
same size and they don't seem to be the issue.

I'm guessing that there is some really expensive repair in the steering
column to fix this 2-bit problem. Anyone else have this issue and is
there a cheep fix?