Old September 11th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default 11 time DUI kills 2 teens - gets 38 years in prison

On 11 Sep 2006 06:40:46 -0700, "Jason Pawloski" >
wrote:

>I thought that if you killed someone in the process of committing a
>felony (running from the police), then it was automatic murder 1? They
>use that against armed robbers and what not all the time.

It's not automatic but he prolly could have been charged with felony
murder. FM is not usually charged unless the underlying felony is a
violent one and DUI is an extremely violent felony, but mamy people
don't think of DUI that way.