Old September 11th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

Default 11 time DUI kills 2 teens - gets 38 years in prison

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:37:12 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>On 10 Sep 2006 21:52:21 -0700, wrote:
>
>>11 previous DUIs? Why did this person even have a license??? I'm
>>assuming that at this point he didn't but was driving anyway. It never
>>ceases to anger me when innocent people are harmed/maimed/killed due to
>>another person's stupidity or incompetence. :-(

>It doesn't do much good to take away the license of DUIs. They simply
>have to be locked up forever.

Well, you'd know about that, wouldn't you? Being locked up (although
not in jail; you're in a much nicer facility) and all.
You never answered: do you get visitors?

--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"