Old February 25th 05, 03:55 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The previous owner meant to back up while you are shifting out of
four wheel drive. A must with old Ford products as the the Dana and nine
inch ratios don't exactly match, not as important with Jeeps, unless
there is a tire size or pressure difference. But, it a good practice to
get into.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/