Old April 25th 04, 07:40 PM
Hellraiser

"Ex Alfa Adam" > wrote in message
> > Excellent - she works in Tipton so can drop it in on the way back one

day.
> > Also useful as I am looking at getting either an Alfa 146 or a 155,
> > depending on if I can get the insurance costs to a sensible level

> Both great cars - make sure if you buy the 146 you go for a twinspark, not

> boxer.... (Or go for a v6 155 if you love driving a car that loves being
> driven as power and curves intended, but only if you have shares in
> shell/bp/texaco!

It'll most likely be a late model 155, 2.0 - can't run to the cost of a V6,
both for insurance and petrol purposes There's definitely something about
the 155, some of them look like old mans cars, and yet others look so
aggressive, it's weird how there can be such differences between variations
of the same car!

Anyway, how come the name "Ex Alfa Adam" - don't tell me you've gone to the
dark side and bought a BMW

Hellraiser........>