Old July 23rd 05, 06:01 AM
Steve B.

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:29:21 -0700, "joe" > wrote:

>Hi..
>I have an 89 Chevy Suburban that won't trun over..
>I went out this morning to start it..it started right up..
>I went back out this afternoon and the truck won't trun over at all.
>There is power to the lights, accessories etc..
>New Battery..
>I got a new starter and put it in and the same thing.
>Won't turn over.
>I checked the fuses under the dash..all is well.
>Is there any fuses I may have missed or something else?
>Has me stumped.
>Any help would be appreciated..
>Thanks in advance..Josh

Possibly the neutral safety switch has failed. Only thing you can do
is trave the 12v signal through the circuit. Could be a bad ignition
switch, neutral safety switch or a broken wire anywhere throughout the
run (my $ is on the neutral switch). Also try starting it in neutral
to see if there is any change.

Steve B.