Old September 13th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
nespa2[_1_]

Default CRV slurping noise when accelerating

I just took my Honda CRV to the dealer to get the timing belt and water
pump changed since I have 112,000 miles on it already. Now I've been
noticing a slurping sound sort of like the one you hear when sucking
throught a straw when you've run out of almost all the liquid and just
have ice left in your glass (I don't know how else to explain it).
Anyway, it just seems to get louder when I press on the gas pedal - is
this normal because my car is getting older? I think the sound was
there before the repairs at the dealer but I do notice it more now. Any
input would be appreciated - Thanks!

--
nespa2
nespa2's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=475705